|War for the Overworld|
|Platform(s)||Windows, OS X, Linux|
|Release date(s)||2 April 2015|
|Genre(s)||Real-time strategy, god game|
In War for the Overworld you have the power to create vast dungeons filled with hordes of evil minions who share a common goal: to crush the bones of the goodly heroes that dare to enter your unhallowed halls. You will command mighty armies, create vicious traps and cast dastardly spells to overcome the pitifully gallant armies that defend foolish principles such as "honour" and "righteousness" — it's going to be more fun than taking micro-piglets from a baby...
It is a RTS god game where you have the power to command armies, cast spells, and place traps. Instead of playing the hero, you assume the role of an Underlord and will create vast dungeons beneath the earth.
Build Your Dungeon: Tunnel, excavate, and build your dungeon beneath the earth of the Overworld as you see fit & create a dungeon filled with a wide variety of rooms, each with a unique use and purpose.
• Evil Is Back: Play as an Underlord who has awakened from a deep slumber after countless years. This realm hosts a variety of enemies — both heroes and Underlords will stand before you as you fight for dominance of the Overworld.
• Veins of Evil: Choose from over 60 rooms, spells, potions, rituals, defenses and upgrades in the Veins of Evil as you progress through the game and create your own unique flavour of evil.
• Fortify Your Domain: Build a wide variety of defenses within your walls to defend against — and destroy — those who seek to invade your domain.
• Cast Wicked Spells: Call down destructive magic to strengthen your dungeon, route enemy forces, or simply turn a wandering hero into a geyser of giblets.
• Unleash Devastating Rituals: Punish your foes or empower your own forces with game-changing Rituals that can do anything from raising an undead army to sending the entire map into a deep, frozen state.
• Command Powerful Minions: Over 20 minions await your call and will gladly work and fight under your banner... if you provide them with all the creature comforts they demand.
• Conquer the Overworld: Play through a feature-length campaign facing off against the Emperor of the Overworld as you fight for complete supremacy of the Realm.